Monday, April 26, 2010

26th April Reflection

In the last lesson, I learnt a lot more about music videos. Our ideas were shared among the class, and I also tried to contribute my ideas. I learnt even more from the others and added them to my list of requirements in a music videos. The others' opinions were very useful, as I understood more about music videos from another perspective.

Then we were divided into groups, and started to work on creating our own music video.
The first task was to pick a song. I figured that this wasn't very important, as there were lost of songs, and one wouldn't be much different from another, and it all depends on how the music is created into a music video.

However, I still tried to look for songs with a larger variety, or a subject that was relatively easier to portray. With different paces in a song, a variety of clips could be created, and thus making the video more interesting.

We figured that the best way was to divide ourselves up, and pick our own song, then we could pick them more easily. With only 4 songs at the end to choose from, we came to a conclusion easily, with agreements from the group.
After that, we immediately started brainstorming our ideas. Lots of ideas came up, and I tried to be organized, and wrote down all of them, so that we could review them later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment