Thursday, May 13, 2010

10th May Reflection

Our group had a clear idea of what we were going to do. The storyline was clear, and the script was near completion. In this lesson, we could start on working straight away.
Again, I tried to lead the group, and my teammates did listen to me. We divided the work up, so that it could be done more efficiently.


I had no experience of writing a script or a storyboard. I asked the teacher and my teammates for help. They gladly taught me, and gave me some tips. I grasped the technique quickly, and started writing parts of the script. I also helped in drawing the storyboard. It was fairly straightforward. The images and each shot was clear in my mind, and I could illustrate them quite easily.
At times, I asked my teammates for advice, whether they agree with me on some points. Even though we seemed to have the same main idea, the little details were different, and they were clarified in this process.


In all the occasions, we tried to write the script and storyboard in relation to different aspects. For example, location, the rules of cinematography.


Then we decided on dates to film etc.
This lesson went very well, and we worked very well as a group. I contributed to the group, and our work was done efficiently. I hope that our group will continue on working with this quality, and create a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment