Monday, March 8, 2010

8th March Reflection

Half of the editing was completed the last lesson, and so we could do more than just editing this lesson. Also, our whole group was present, and we could divide the workload to work more efficiently.
I was in charge of thinking of ideas to interpret the film and make it more interesting. I started by searching for related photographs to the interviews. However, Ms. Wong suggested that photos wouldn't provide the same effect as film clips. And so I changed my search to film clips.

Sifting through countless numbers of clips, there were a few parts that really caught my attention. I related the clip into how I could use it for our interviews, and downloaded the clip.
By doing this activity, it further improved my ability to spot key images or clips that is related to a topic. It helped me to be more critical and alert of images and video clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment