Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22nd Reflection

I missed the previous lesson, so I didn't have a chance to record my own interview. However, my partner and I had a chance to get our hands on another group's video tape.

Most of the equipment I used today was quite familiar to me, and I was fairly sure of how to operate them.
However, there were some other things that i haven't experienced before, like Final Cut Pro. I am familiar with Macintosh applications, and the interface of this fairly familiar. However, there was much more to what I know, and it made it much more complicated.
I have learnt a lot on how to operate Final Cut Pro today, but I will learn more about it when I get home. I will watch some tutorial videos to further enhance my knowledge on the program.

There were also some problems my partner and I ran into, and the problem kept occurring. We tried hard to solve it, and through multiple tries, we did solve the problem. I have learnt that I have to keep trying, ad eventually will succeed at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment